- current state of text collection includes links to visualisations of each available text
- Encoding Guidelines for the ELTeC: level 1
- Encoding Guidelines for the ELTeC: level 2
WG1 Discussion drafts
WG1 Working Papers
- Sampling Criteria for the ELTeC; also as printablePDF last updated 2018-03-11
- Encoding Guidelines for the ELTeC; also as printablePDF last updated 2018-03-17
- Workflow Proposals; also as printablePDF last updated 2019-02-01
Wurzburg „Optical Character Recognition and Text Encoding for the production of ELTeC“ (University of Würzburg, 16-17 April, 2018)
Budapest “Corpus design and text contribution for ELTeC” (Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, 23-25 September 2019)
WG1 first meeting (Praha, 12-14 February, 2018)
You can add files here in TEI, Markdown, or PDF TEI files will be rendered using CETEIcean. PDF files will be rendered using a built in viewer
Whenever you commit to this repository, GitHub Pages will run Jekyll to rebuild the pages in your site, from the content you supply.
Papers authored in TEI Lite, TEI simplePrint, or JTEI should all be rendered correctly. Follow the model of the HTML files already here if you want to use CETEIcean to render them. Add an issue to this repo if there any problems.
Markdown is a lightweight and easy-to-use syntax for styling your writing. It includes conventions for
Syntax highlighted code block # Header 1 ## Header 2 ### Header 3 - Bulleted - List 1. Numbered 2. List **Bold** and _Italic_ and `Code` text [Link](url) and ![Image](src)
For more details see GitHub Flavored Markdown.
Your Pages site will use the layout and styles from the Jekyll theme you have selected in your repository settings. The name of this theme is saved in the Jekyll
_config.yml configuration file.